Monday, December 29, 2008

When I'm bored

When I'm bored and I'm on the computer, I usually edit pictures I find. Normally, when I add words, it comes out pretty stupid, so... BEHOLD!!! FEAR MY STUPIDITY!!! MWAH HAHAHAHA!!! (And yes, they are pretty much always Sonic related. Why else would I be putting this up on this blog? Which is all about Sonic and Shadow? duh!) Again... they are pretty stupid...



Yes. The little chibi-ish hedgehog in that pic is actually Sonic! (He's obviously not screaming "YAY! I'm a pirate! argh", but he really is on a ship.) This screenshot was from episode 120: Cruise Blues.

This is obviously a screenshot of Amy ready to bash Eggman with her giant hammer! Is it me, or does the size of her hammer change a lot? Sometimes it's bigger than herself, and sometimes it's smaller. (not by much though!) This was a screenshot from episode 109: The Last Resort.

This obviously is NOT a screenshot from Sonic X. I found this pic on www.deviantART.com. The person who made this left the speech bubbles blank so other people can fill them in if they felt like it, so that's what I did. I think this was a pic drawn for Sonic's 16th birthday. And as you know, you can leagally drive at the age of 16, so I personally think this was a good idea. And I love Tails's and Sonic's expresions! (I unfortunatly don't have a DeviantART account, so I couldn't tell the person who made this how good a job they did with this. :( Oh well...)

So I hope you enjoyed my stupid comments I added to these pictures! (And I'm sorry I used the word "obviously" so much.) If you think I should add more, than I will. But if no one tells me to add more, then tough! I'll add more anyways! (Just not as much as I would if someone wanted me to ^_^)

If you have any ideas for any future word editing, tell me please! And if you found a picture that you would like me to add a few ords to, then tell me. It's always good to see what other people would do, right?