Monday, December 22, 2008

Werehog One's Done


Look, I know these aren't the best, but I get bored ok? And ya, I know, anyone can make these, but hey, anyone, even me. So that's what I'm doing. Here's the werehog one, (incase someone wants to use it of at least see it.) It's not much, but that's because I did this in not even a minute.
Remember the usual, if you use any of these, give me some credit, blah blah blah... You know the drill... And remember, if anyone has any suggestions, I'll try to make it. And I'll try to take some more time into these from now on... So anyways... SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!! I'M ALREADY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!! Leave a comment telling me what you want me to try and make. (If you want a Sonic or Shadow fangirl one, I already made those. Look below this post.)
P.S: I really am a proud werehog fan ^_^