Saturday, December 20, 2008

For the Fangirls, (like myself!)

So I edited a few pictures of Sonic and Shadow. I made these and you can use them if you want. I would actually be really happy if you did use these. But if you use them, just make sure you give me some credit, ok? And I'm a Shadow fangirl, but I know that there are Sonic fangirls in the world too. (If you want the truth, I think I remember going through a very short and not-so-obsesive Sonic fangirl stage. So yes, I was once a little bit of a Sonic fangirl.) So again, use them if you want, but give me the proper credit. Thanks! Here ya go! (And please. If you don't like them, please don't start yelling at me, ok?

Yes, I edited Sonic's eyes in this pic. ^

Well, this explains me. ^ lol! And I know I made the heart a little bigger on this one, but come on. Sonic's got the flower and I even gave Sonic the eyes. So a bigger heart only seems fair.

If you have any suggestions for another pic that I should edit, than leave a comment and tell me what it is that you want me to make. Thanks!

And by the way, I'm thinking about working on a werehog one, so you can look foward to that if ya want. Remember, I'm open to any suggestions! (as long as it's in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, because hello! That's what the blog is about! lol!)