Monday, December 1, 2008

Sonic Unleashed


Guess what I got a few days ago! I got Sonic Unleashed! Yay! So anyways, I think I'm almost halfway through the game. I'm not very sure... So anyways, I personally enjoy the game a lot! And you get to play as Sonic the Werehog way more than Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm honestly a little upset about that because I enjoy the day levels. Anyways, it's still cool to play as the werehog since that's the big thing about the game. I'll jut say that I think it's really fun, and Chip is kinda strange, but that only makes it more funny. So for those of you that want Sonic Unleashed, or have it, leave comments telling me what you think.

WARNING! As you know, pretty much every game has one of those intro movies. (You know, the little movie it shows right after you turn on the game and before you actually go on the title screen.) So ya, just to warn you, THE INTRO MOVIE FOR SONIC UNLEASHED IS PROBABLY THE LONGEST INTRO MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! IT EXPLAINS THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GAME! In other word, you get to see Sonic turn into the werehog, and you get to learn a little bit about Dr. Eggman's plan. The intro movie was probably like, 5-7 minutes! (I could be exaggerating though...) Bottom line, It was pretty long.


So anyways, enjoy the game!
And yes, I know I used the same picture twice now ok? I'm just choosing the pictures that would best fit the posts that I put up, ok?