Saturday, November 22, 2008

Night of the Werehog (again)

Well, as of yesterday, aka November 21, 2008, SEGA's Night of the Werehog was completed. Yay! Ok, so I literally just finished watching it, and now these are only my ratings. For true Sonic fans that really love the werehog idea, (this includes me) I give this a 4 star rating. For those of you that don't really care, 2 stars. And for those of you who love watching random characters get scared and/or other characters making really funny/stupid faces, (this also includes me) I give this a 4.5 star rating. I know, I didn't give it a full 5 star rating, but I have my reasons. First of all, it's very random, and there's just strange characters and a whole strange concept. It's kinda hard to explain, but You'll understand what I mean if you watch it. Now then, there is also a LOT of faces that are guaranteed to either creep you out, or make you laugh hysterically. (I couldn't laugh that loud because my family would think I was way more weird than they already think I am...) And the werehog fans will love seeing Sonic the Werehog in this little animation/movie/whatever it is. So I'm not gonna spoil it for people that want a surprise. (I know I was pretty surprised!) So watch it and tell me your opinions on Night of the Werehog. I wanna know what everyone else thinks. And by the way, if you don't agree with anything I said, keep in mind that these are just my opinions. And opinions change over time. Sorry if I sound like a commercial supporting a product or something, but I'm just trying to leave all of the info I can. Before anyone watches it though:
WARNING! As I said before, there are a LOT of strange/funny faces. And the whole plot is a little strange... So if you don't like any of those things, don't say I didn't warn you!
Enjoy the show werehog fans! (man... now I really DO sound like a commercial... ugh...)