Tuesday, November 18, 2008

IT'S OUT!!!

So, I'm pretty sure that Sonic Unlashed is finally released. It will be out in stores tomorrow, but I think it's released today! Yay!!! So Sonic fans, enjoy the new game! And by the way, I tink if you order this game soon, you can get a free Sonic the Werehog action figure! At least that's what is gonna happen to me. I had the game pre-ordered and now I think I'm gonna get the action figure with it for free. Whether I want to or not. And for those of you planning to get it from Toys R Us, you can buy the game on Wednesday, (that's tomorrow) at 5:00PM. That's what I saw in a Toys R Us catalog. So again, enjoy!
P.S: HA! You see? I told you I would get the box art for the game! I try to keep my promises. And with that, the suspense for waiting for a new Sonic game, has ended. Have fun playing Sonic Unleashed! I know I will!