Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sonic Unleashed Info

Ok, so again, it's been a while. But I'm brain-dead right now. I have no idea what to talk about anymore. And this post is gonna be very short because I only have one thing to say about the game. I learned this at http://www.sega.com/games/?g=231. Sonic Unleashed is out now! But before you all try to run to the store to buy it or order it online, let me just warn you: IT'S ONLY OUT FOR THE PLAY STATION 3 CONSOLE! So if you have Play Station 3 and you want to get Sonic Unleashed, then lucky you! You are the lucky ones who can buy it right now! Unfortunately, for those of you who don't have the Play Station 3, (and this is including me. I have Play Station 2 and the Wii, so I still gotta wait like the rest of you) we gotta wait until November 18. If you don't believe me, than go on the SEGA website and find out for yourself! And speaking of SEGA websites and Sonic Unleashed, the Sonic Unleashed website was updated a few days ago, so check it out! It looks way better than the way it was before. And for those of you who don't know the website, here it is: www.sega.com/sonicunleashed. So for those of you that have the Play Station 3 console and decide to buy the game, I hope ya have fun playing it! Tell us "poor souls who still have to wait" about it after you play it, ok? Leave a comment about it, or anything else that's Sonic or Shadow related. I'll accept ideas for new posts as well, (because like I said, I have no idea what to talk about anymore.) So thanks!
(P.S: Wow! What do ya know! This post was actually longer than I expected!)